This globally recognised FTSE 100 organisation is currently hiring for a Procurement Manager to lead the development of the FM category.
This globally recognised FTSE 100 organisation is currently hiring for a Procurement Manager to lead the development of the FM category and manage the SRM for one of its largest key clients, with a portfolio of over 160 buildings internationally. This is a high performing and relatively new team with the role having up to 3 direct reports in the UK. An active interest in People Management, as well as managing a large category, would be an advantage for this role. You will be part of the senior leadership team for the business and will be tasked with driving best practice as the team continues to grow.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing a multi-million pound spend across Hard and Soft Facilities
- Managing a team of 3 Procurement professionals and supporting their development
- Designing and Implementing category strategy across FM and its sub categories; considering risk management, value and service across the business globally
- Managing large and complex supplier relationships and driving innovative sourcing solutions
- Reporting into the Head of Procurement, you will be supporting them with growing procurement’s profile within the business
- Have a solid procurement category knowledge across Facilities Management
- Ideally some level of managerial experience (not essential)
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders in the business and have strong negotiation skills
- Have the energy and drive to motivate stakeholders and deliver key strategic projects for the business
- Degree or equivalent is preferred but not essential
If you are a Procurement professional with a solid background in FM, and are looking for a new challenge within a highly innovative and growing business then this could well be the role for you! Contact Martin Smith on 01962 869838 for a confidential discussion.