A leading facilities maintenance organisation is looking to recruit a Procurement Lead. This company offers maintenance to multiple sites.
A leading facilities maintenance organisation is looking to recruit a Procurement Lead.
This company offers maintenance to multiple sites across the South.
The Procurement Lead role has arisen due to a need for a materials procurement specialist to develop and deliver a materials procurement and supply chain strategy.
Reporting to the Head of Procurement, you will work within a team of 12 with one direct report, focusing on the materials procurement and supply chain strategy including supplier selection, contract award and supplier performance.
This will be a direct materials spend and thus all activity will need to be catalogued and funnelled through the MRP system.
As Procurement Lead your key responsibilities will be:
- Collaborate with the operational teams to determine supply needs and ensure the supply chain is in place.
- Manage the MRP system including maintaining the materials catalogue, supplier records and stock profiling
- Manage internal relationships across all stores functions
- Manage external supplier relationships to ensure contract compliance and delivery accuracy.
Qualifications and experience:
- Experienced in managing procurement activity within an operational environment.
- Experienced practitioner in supply chain and inventory control systems. Integrated ERP system experience
- Possesses a range of Procurement skills including tendering, purchasing, negotiation and supplier relationship management.
- Strong organisational skills – planning, effective time management, reviews progress against plan
- Commercially and financially astute.
Benefits of the Corporate Procurement Specialist role include:
- Up to £55k base salary
- Contributory pension
- 25 days holiday
- Flex benefits
- Free parking
- Hybrid working 3/2