A great opportunity has arisen to join a growing Healthcare Provider as a Procurement Contracts Manager within its expanding procurement team.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will have a dual role focusing not only on reviewing, renegotiating and executing commercial contracts within the business but also procurement category management and supporting the business driving efficiencies and cost savings as it continues its journey.
The ethos of the business is very much about having a passionate for what you do and improving the lives of millions of people across the UK. Procurement is a critical part of this to ensure that commercially viable contracts are in place and being managed effectively with key suppliers to ensure the highest quality is sustained for patients. If you are looking for a hands-on procurement opportunity allowing you exposure to both contracts management and procurement category management, for a business that saves thousands of lives every year, then this is the job for you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for maintaining formal governance over all supplier contracts
- You will manage the critical external supplier relationships for your key suppliers as well as internal ‘customer’ relationships.
- Deliver procurement activities for a variety of category area and ensure that contracts are embedded in each area
- Analytical ability to summarise and interpret data in line with business needs to make strategic decisions.
- Understand and analyse the market to discover new trends, products, and suppliers to steer the procurement function of the future.
- Ensure that sourcing continually meets the ethical, sustainable and environmental standards of the organisation.
Requirements: Skills + Experience
- CIPS qualified or equivalent.
- Experience in procuring one category area
- Strong end to end contracts management experience within a Procurement environment
- Ideally suited for someone who has come from a healthcare background but not essential
- Able to manage multiple competing priorities and engage effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- A passion for being part of an organization with a passion for equal opportunities, gender and diversity
If you would like to hear more about this amazing healthcare business and would like to be an integral member of their procurement team, please get in touch today.