A nationally recognised energy organisation is recruiting a Procurement & Contract Specialist – IT to join its customer finance supply chain team, in delivering management and IT services into a key supplier.
As a Procurement & Contract Specialist – IT, you’ll support the Supply Chain Manager for IT in managing complex IT contracts within key suppliers.
The role offers a hybrid work model, and you’ll be working in one of it’s UK wide offices 1-2 times per week.
As a Procurement & Contract Specialist, your key responsibilities will be:
- Reviewing, managing and, challenging work orders from the strategic vendors.
- Recording, tracking, maintaining, and developing a database of work orders and working closely with the business units to review their progress.
- Recommending areas of improvement, reducing the number of work orders, and improving the processes.
- Engaging with the business stakeholders to identify an appropriate contract model for the varying business needs and recommending the right KPIs and deliverables to be added in contracts.
- Conducting routine Supplier Relationships management (SRM) meetings as per the SRM frameworks and carry out meetings to manage the relationships and expectations of both internal and external stakeholders.
- Managing escalations and complaints effectively and ensure mitigating actions are put in place and followed.
Skills and experience:
- Experienced in procurement process management including supplier sourcing, documentation, evaluation, selection, managing the tendering, negotiation, and award of contracts for high-value multidiscipline contracts.
- Experienced in project work allowing you to get involved in, and to lead, strategic projects.
- Experienced in awarding and developing contract and supply chain strategies for complex, high-value projects coupled with a strong understanding of contract and commercial law and sound understanding of contractual terms and conditions.
- Experienced in contract management and providing commercial solutions.
- Experienced in Supplier Relationship Management.
Benefits of the Procurement & Contract Specialist – IT role:
- Negotiable salary dependant on experience
- Up to 5% bonus
- Double matched pension
- Up to 28 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Holiday trading (up to 5 days agreeable by the company)
- Healthcare cash plan
- Critical illness insurance