An international management consultancy firm globally recognised as a long-time thought leader in linking strategy, innovation and transformation in technology-intensive and converging industries is recruiting a Procurement Consultant to help build its Operations & Supply chain practice.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a new growing team that will take the lead in delivering a wide range of Operations, Procurement and Supply chain strategy and transformation projects and programmes within a wide range of sectors, for both UK and international clients.
Working twice weekly in the London office, from home and on client sites, you’ll be focussed on project delivery, supporting clients and internal projects for the firm’s teams.
As Procurement Consultant your key responsibilities will be:
- Taking front-to-end accountability for a number of business analysis projects that you structure and complete with minor senior guidance
- Building compelling presentations conveying key messages in a clear way
- Presenting your recommendations with poise and confidence to senior audiences
- Assisting other members of the team to ensure successful delivery
- Actively seeking to learn about new sectors and skills and take on challenging projects
Skills and experience:
- Have a degree in Business, Engineering, Science or a technical subject
- 3+ years’ experience in consulting and/or industry
- Worked within transport, industrial, aerospace, automotive, and wider manufacturing
- Are a result-oriented individual with established interpersonal skills and leadership abilities
- Have the right analytical skills to tackle challenging questions and solve complex business issues with minimal support
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills with a flair for presenting with impact
Benefits of the role:
Market-leading basic salary, bonus, and benefits package.