A FTSE listed, leading provider of advice, investments and wealth management globally is seeking its next HR Category Manager. Reporting into the Head of Procurement, you will take the lead on the selection and ongoing management of strategic Supplier partners, working collaboratively with key Stakeholders from across all business unit work-streams ensuring optimum value for the Business in line with requirements and strategy.
Key areas of responsibility
The Procurement Category Manager will primarily drive Category ownership focus and control with Procurement responsibility in all areas under spend within the HR Category:
- Recruitment, including Contractors
- Client/Employee Benefits
- Minimum of 5 years Procurement or related Commercial experience, ideally in related Category / Sub-Category areas.
- Relationship management, build and maintain key Stakeholder relationships at all levels including C Level.
- Experience leading on Tendering activity; Contract and Supplier Relationship Management.
- Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS) membership / qualification desirable.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a well-known brand with a fantastic culture and working environment. To find out more, please apply with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01962 869838