Are you a Procurement professional? Does your role feel a bit stale? Where would you next want to work?
Does a business that is growing and investing in Procurement sound interesting? How about a Procurement role where you have the chance to work across both direct and indirect Procurement spend areas that have never been managed before? Or, finally, a business that will sponsor you through CIPS training and offer every member of the team a mentor? Well, this Procurement Buyer role, right in the heart of London, offers all of this plus a lot more!
Procurement Heads is delighted to be recruiting a very rare greenfield opportunity within an ambitious, growing Global Events business. As Procurement Buyer, you would support the Procurement Director in setting the Procurement agenda and execute it across the enterprise. Procurement is highly valued across the business and it is keen to add even more value by exploring innovative ways of consolidating its supplier base and adding strategic value to this global company.
This role would see you report to and shadow the Procurement Director and has genuine learning and development opportunities to fast track your career!
As Procurement Buyer your key responsibilities will be:
- Supporting on projects across direct and indirect spend such as HR, Professional Services, Marketing, FM, Fleet and Logistics and identifying opportunities for consolidating spend
- Undertaking tendering and contract management opportunities for a wide range of requirements
- Ensuring category spend is managed effectively and driving quality and cost savings for the organisation as it continues to grow
- Managing a new supplier onboarding and contract performance management programme to include SLA and KPI implementation
- Ensuring procurement support is provided to other improvement projects across the business
Skills and experience:
- Strong end-to-end procurement sourcing and category management experience across indirect services
- Excellent communication skills and able to work with all levels of management and stakeholders
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Well organised, process and team-oriented with the ability to prioritise quickly
- A highly motivated self-starter with the ability to initiate and manage work with minimal supervision
- Commercially aware and financially astute
Benefits of the Procurement Buyer role include:
- 10% bonus
- CIPS sponsorship
- Private healthcare
- Competitive pension scheme
- Other flexible benefits
How to apply:
To discuss the Procurement Buyer role in more depth please contact James Dobbin at Procurement Heads by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 7785 622635 | +44 (0) 1962 869 838. Enquiries are all handled confidentially.