Are you someone with initiative that likes to drive a vision? Could you be new to a procurement role and are looking for that next step into managing a section of a business yourself?
This company is based in Southampton. They are a distributor with the intention to expand into selling globally. This is a unique role that would be perfect for someone with experience in buying, inventory management and business development. With hundreds of customers, this company is looking for someone who enjoys managing stock and has that initiative to determine how much stock is needed. Alongside being a tactical buyer, you would also be working with the other departments in the business to help bring the vision of global expansion to life. There is also an opportunity to take leadership in this role. As the business expands globally, you will also become an ambassador for the company and maintaining good relationships with suppliers will be a pivotal part of this role.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Supply Chain Management
- Ordering stock for the entire company
- Reporting stock levels while monitoring the inventory levels to ensure efficiency.
- Support the development of stock strategy on items, limited edition items, new products and slow moving stock.
- Providing innovative ideas on how to move stock
- Working with other departments to help business expansion
- Managing relationships with suppliers
- Maintaining an organised desk, ensuring daily responsibilities are completed and understanding currency conversions to ensure precision and knowledge of business requirements.
- Delivery of findings, stock levels and spend to Managers and Directors.
If you would be interested in applying, please upload an up to date CV today, or call Chizoba on 01962 869838 to discuss this role in more detail.