An industry leading data provider is recruiting a Procurement and Contracts Manager to join its team.
This is a company that supports people and businesses across the world with accurate geospatial data and services.
The organisation is embarking on an ambitious growth strategy and continues to deliver innovative products, insight and services.
As Procurement and Contracts Manager you will be joining a growing and exciting international business and play a key role in ensuring they deliver cost savings, maximum value, and quality service across the organisation.
You will work in their IT & Digital category, supporting category strategy and managing a portfolio of projects end to end.
Their IT & Digital team has a wide remit covering a whole host of IT software, hardware and services.
Procurement is an integral and valued part of this organisation and has buy-in from stakeholders at all levels.
The company encourages people to be flexible in their approach, look for continuous improvement, challenge and recommend new solutions and ideas.
The company is not necessarily looking for someone with IT category knowledge and this is an excellent opportunity for someone who is passionate about tech and wants to pursue a career in IT procurement.
You will work with a Category Lead that has more than 20 years of experience in IT category knowledge and will provide ample support and guidance.
To be successful in the Procurement and Contracts Manager position you will need to demonstrate:
- A proven track record in following essential criteria and competencies
- Strategic procurement and supplier/contract management experience in the relevant category areas
- Strong knowledge of spend analytics and reporting
- Experience in procurement strategy and delivery
- A proven track record in engaging with and influencing a complex and diverse range of stakeholders
- The ability to be flexible in your approach to work allocated
- Part qualified/working towards CIPS or equivalent experience in a public sector environment
What the company will offer you:
- Salary £42-49,000
- Performance-related bonus
- Competitive pension
- Remote working
- 25 days annual leave (30 days after five years), bank holidays and an extra 3 days over Christmas
- Plus a suite of excellent additional benefits such as training and development, discounts on products, access to a range of sports and social groups and a bike-to-work scheme.
If this sounds of interest, apply today.