A well-known business in the FMCG space is seeking a Procurement Analytics Manager to join its team in Hertfordshire.
The Procurement Analytics Manager role is a new function for the business and sits within the Procurement Centre of Excellence team, which works across the procurement department to ensure they deliver an excellent service to both the business and the procurement function.
The role is responsible for Procurement PMO and leads the analytics team and will be responsible for spend analytics, tracking and reporting functional KBIs and supporting category sourcing activities. Work will require the use of SAP and procurement related technologies.
Key responsibilities of the Procurement Analytics Manager:
- Leads and develops capability Procurement Governance and Operations Team
- Accountable accurate and maintained spend data
- Provide analytical reporting across key performance metrics
- Leads procurement Project Management Office
- Accountable category management database housing all relevant functional data
- Provide support to Centre of Excellence team in the creation, design and embedding of core procurement processes such as category planning, category management & SRM.
- Support the Centre of Excellence team in the development and implementation of governance across the entire organisation to ensure ways of working are successfully embed examples include contract management, stakeholder perception surveys.
- Report out and review procurement’s key performance metrics
- Track and report progress of sourcing and value creation projects
- Produce the procurement dashboard which communicates to the business our performance against key criteria. This will include consolidating data sources each month, qualifying integrity of data and communicating the results
- Ensure adherence of agreed policies and process through excellent communication, both within the function, the wider organisation and through the supplier base.
- Engage and effectively build relationships with key stakeholders across the business to drive change and new initiatives
- Manage, maintain and update the Procurement dashboard for the wider Procurement team.
Knowledge, skills & experience required of the Procurement Analytics Manager:
- An understanding of procurement, its role within an organisation, how it adds value and interacts with other functions
- Experience core procurement processes (such as e-Sourcing and category management)
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with very strong IT skills across Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and ideally SAP and relevant procurement systems eg Ariba.
- Champion process improvements
- Focus on continuous learning & development
- A proven ability to multi-task effectively
- Effective leader with proven ability to lead and grow teams
- Good influencing and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated success working in a cross-functional team environment is essential
- Enthusiasm and a “can do” attitude, showing initiative and drive
- Good presentation, verbal and written communication skills
Key behaviours of the role:
- Can identify with corporate strategy, purpose, values and vision and actively and naturally demonstrate the behaviours required that drive this organisational culture.
- Win Together – Create an environment which empowers and support others in utilising their strengths. Constantly grows influential networks across the business and organisations
- Act with Pace –Can cut through and do the right thing, looking ahead and seizing opportunities to adapt and grow quickly
- Be Open – Speaks openly on the need for innovation and constant improvement but stays open to new ideas and learning from others
- Be Disciplined – Doing what you say when you say and taking deep personal accountability
- Be Bold – to think differently and challenge convention and learn from mistakes
- Be Proud – passionate about the role, organisation and our brands
Qualifications required of the Procurement Analytics Manager:
- A Degree level qualification (or equivalent) is desirable
- Part CIPS qualification is desirable
How to apply:
This is a permanent role and is based in Hertfordshire, so you must be able to commute to the office two or three days a week. The salary is £50,000 a year, with a 10% bonus, 5% pension and 25 days holiday.
To discuss the Procurement Analytics Manager role in more depth please contact Katie Dunbar at Procurement Heads by emailing your CV to email@example.com or call 07387 103143. Enquiries are all handled confidentially.