A household name, developing cutting-edge technology on a multinational scale, are seeking a Procurement Analyst based in Surrey. Playing a key role in supporting the wider Procurement function, you will conduct deep analysis of business spend and report on data to drive efficiencies.
Reporting into the Head of Strategy and Planning you will be detailed focused with an analytical nature. The Procurement Analyst is a pivotal support to Category Managers, you will provide training across the team regarding savings methodology.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Take responsibility for monthly and weekly reporting cycles including preparation of reports ensuring accuracy and visibility of progress
- Manage savings process for procurement function and provide system support to the team
- Manage relationship with Spend Analytics provider and ensure data on the spend analytics tool is consistently up to date
- Lead spend reporting to track progress of the procurement team against core KPI’s
- Proactively seek new opportunities to add value, by analysing technological trends and current procurement practices and challenging the status quo.
- Establish a culture of continuous improvement within Corporate Procurement Team
- Manage the outsourced service support resource to ensure compliance and identify areas of improvement
- Take ownership of tasks and see things through to the end
- Deliver projects on time and work with drive and passion
- Ensure that stakeholders are consulted, and satisfied
Skills and Experience Required:
To be successful in this role you should possess the following skills and expertise –
- Experience of business analysis and reporting
- Experience of operating within a procurement environment
- Experience of driving systems adoption and usage
- Knowledge of e-procurement systems, ideally SAP Ariba
- Experience with Spend Analytics software (such as Rosslyn RAPid)
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence tools (MS Power-BI)
- Good working knowledge of SAP / SRM
- Advanced Excel / Access Skills
To arrange a call and discuss this role in more depth please contact Sophie Cook at Procurement Heads on 01962 869 838. Sophie is managing this role on an exclusive basis and can be reached via email@example.com. All enquiries are handled on a confidential basis.