This organisation has been rapidly growing in both venue and digital markets to deliver enjoyable leisure activities for people across the world.
Globally, it has 8,000 employees who all share its passion for supplying excellent service. This organisation is looking for a Procurement Analyst with passion for their work to join its office-based operation structure to aid their continued development and innovation.
Your core role will be to provide quantitative and qualitative analysis and insight to group suppliers and supply markets to support the development of all category plans. You will manage the procurement project pipeline, providing accurate and timely project and reporting to the category management team. You will also be accountable for the management of accurate spend and usage data, whilst establishing and maintaining appropriate service levels across a range of contracts.
As Procurement Analyst your key responsibilities will be:
- Providing Business Process design and document expertise, recommending business process and/or system improvements using both formal and informal techniques.
- Collaborating with project sponsors to determine project scope and vision.
- Identifying project stakeholders and building strong working relationships.
- Managing and prioritising product backlog based on dependencies and requirements.
- Leading the gathering, understanding documentation and translation of the business requirements.
- Providing the project manager with accurate and measurable estimates for Business Analysis deliverables.
- Developing a broad understanding of the organisation’s processes and applications and a deeper knowledge across an agreed portfolio.
Skills and experience required:
- The role requires a proven background in analysis in either procurement or business-related capacity. A good understanding of supply chain procedures would be advantageous with strong Microsoft Excel experience, including creating pivot tables and graphs as well as excellent communication skills both written and on the phone.
- Educated to degree standard or similar level of qualification.
- Ability to develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of the supply market, covering all relevant markets and supplier base, including the relevant legislation and policies.
- Team player who can work effectively as part of the procurement team but equally as part of virtual teams across the organisation.
Benefits of the Procurement Analyst role include:
- Up to £42,000
- 23 days holiday
- Nest pension scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus of up to 5%
How to apply:
To discuss the Procurement Analyst role in more depth please contact Grace Turner at Procurement Heads by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 07747 272 285 | +44 (0) 1962 869838. Enquiries are all handled confidentially.