Procurement Head’s Industrial practice have partnered with a leading infrastructure organisation to recruit a Procurement Analyst.
As a Procurement Analyst you’ll work closely with the Head of Performance and Procurement Director to explore opportunities for procurement efficiencies and effectiveness through adoption of enhanced technology and methods of working.
The organisation values work-life balance and flexibility and are open to discussing options around work patterns that suit you.
As a Procurement Analyst your key responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring that all Amey Business Divisions are applying the correct control and processes in the use of SAP MM / SRM (purchase order creation) ensuring compliance and overall good practice and governance.
- Analysing Procurement Management Information from SAP and other financial systems to enable informed decisions to be made in procurement strategy, planning, and development of category plans.
- Reporting on catalogue validity and management with procurement staff
- Liaising with suppliers to extend use of B2B trading
- Developing the SAP / SRM efficiency opportunities with Procurement staff, Group IT and Finance functions
Skills and experience:
- A financial qualification such as CIMA or ACCA (or working towards)
- Experience in a similar procurement role
- Knowledge of SAP or equivalent systems
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to work with stakeholders at different levels
- Creative thinking abilities with the ability to present your work
- Experience in using Microsoft suite, particularly, Excel and PowerPoint
- Two community days
- Online voucher portal
- 24 days annual leave + Bank holidays