Procurement Heads is delighted to be retained on a Procurement Analyst mandate with KFM.
Procurement Heads is delighted to be retained on a Procurement Analyst mandate by KFM as part of a wider multi-role retained campaign.
KFM works in partnership with both public- and private-sector healthcare providers to provide world-class healthcare support services – with a strong emphasis on strategic procurement – and all profits and cost savings are reinvested in the NHS.
With an annual turnover of £150 million, this business has gone from strength to strength since its establishment six years ago and continues to see exceptional growth.
As one of three roles we are hiring on behalf of this company, the Procurement Analyst position will be an integral part of their commercial function.
The post holder will act as the first point of contact concerning data analysis, reporting support and any other business intelligence functions.
The role will work across the categories of the function, often with large datasets requiring attention to detail.
If you have three or more years of experience in an Analyst role and strong Excel/business intelligence software skills this may be the perfect role for you.
The business operates a hybrid working model, with around 1 day a week working in their London office.
The culture has a warm family feel married with a high-performing team of excellent procurement professionals.
Key responsibilities of the Procurement Analyst role:
- Interpreting data and analysing results using statistical techniques and providing ongoing reports/analysis
- Identifying, analysing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets, creating a 360 view of operations.
- Working with large commercial data sets across multiple different systems
- Supporting a range of departments across the business and externally to support decision making and identifying areas to create efficiencies
- Working with management to prioritise business and information needs
- Supporting the business with all new upcoming projects and leading on data integrity across the business and its private partners
Key skills and experience for the Procurement Analyst role:
- University degree with a technical, statistical or analytical background (desirable but open to applicants with solid experience)
- Proven working experience in an analytical role.
- An understanding of health data, or the broader determinants of health (nice to have)
- A knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and derive significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- 2-3 years of commercial experience using SQL, Python or R
- Ability to communicate complex findings to key stakeholders in a clear, simple way
- Demonstrable experience in creating high-quality reporting in visualisation tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, Looker etc.
- Advanced excel user, Microsoft Power Tools (including Power BI, Oracle, D365, Dynamics, SQL)
Benefits of the Procurement Analyst role:
- £40-50,000 salary
- Up to 10% bonus
- 27 days holiday (buy/sell 5)
- 6% matched pension
- Dental scheme opt-in