Procurement Heads are excited to be partnered with one of the World’s most well known and loved sports and media brands. Based in their prestigious London headquarters, our client is looking to expand their Procurement capabilities and build out their Procurement function.
As such, we are recruiting for a Procurement Administrator to support the Procurement Manager and Head of Procurement to further develop and improve Procurement’s impact on the business.
- Full Management and prioritisation of new procurement requests against the procurement policy
- Management of the supplier on boarding process
- Monthly Data and Spend Analysis relating to supplier spend, savings and reporting from the procurement software
- Preparation of tendering documents to support the Procurement team
- Coverage of surplus workload of procurement activities across all business areas
- Relationship management – Further develop and strengthen relationships with internal clients and the supply base and other relevant external industry bodies.
- Procurement awareness – Continue to promote the merits and benefits of procurement across the business
- Procurement software – Support the roll out of the procurement tendering software across key elements of the business and ensure users are onboarded and utilizing the software for procurement activities
- To support best practice for procurement across the business by building positive working relationships with directors, department heads and managers.
- Manage and develop the tendering documentation to ensure it remains appropriate in line with the latest club policies and requirements
- Support negotiations for strategic purchases and key suppliers to establish best value for money and quality within budget on favourable credit terms.
- Support the Identification and research of potential new suppliers.
- Support the consolidation of suppliers across the business to drive efficiencies
What’s on offer:
- Up to £35,000
- Private healthcare
- Very attractive benefits and discounts