An international management consultancy firm globally recognised as a long-time thought leader in linking strategy, innovation and transformation in technology-intensive and converging industries is recruiting a Managing Consultant to help build its Operations & Supply chain practice.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a new growing team that will take the lead in delivering a wide range of Operations, Procurement and Supply chain strategy and transformation projects and programmes within a wide range of sectors, for both UK and international clients.
Working twice weekly in the London office, from home and on client sites, you’ll be focussed on project delivery, supporting clients and internal projects for the firm’s teams.
As a Managing Consultant, your key responsibilities will be:
- Demonstrating intellectual strength and flexibility to understand complex problems and rationalise these into a workable solution
- Providing rigorous analysis from relevant and accurate datasets to drive fact-based decision making
- Supporting the delivery of challenging market and commercial projects
- Working within a team environment, committed to achieving solutions with the ability to work under pressure
- Experience of managing more junior staff
- Bringing a strong interest and commitment to developing and delivering pragmatic solutions for clients
- Contributing to impactful thought leadership for use in business development, engagement delivery, as well as marketing to build the businesses profile
- Demonstrating strong presentation and facilitation skills with an ability to succinctly and creatively present robust and evidence-based messages
- Developing and producing high-quality output against project objectives and meet tight deadlines
Skills and experience:
- 7+ years’ experience and management of projects in a consulting environment
- At least 2.1 Honours Degree, and preferably a higher degree
- Worked within transport, industrial, aerospace, automotive, and wider manufacturing
- Are a result-oriented individual with established interpersonal skills and leadership abilities
- Have the right analytical skills to tackle challenging questions and solve complex business issues with minimal support
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills with a flair for presenting with impact
Market-leading basic salary, bonus, and benefits package.