We are partnered with an arm’s-length body in the financial services sector to recruit a Manager Procurements & Contracts
The Financial & Professional Services practice is currently partnered with an arm’s-length body in the financial services sector to recruit a Manager for Procurement & Contracts.
The organisation is in the process of building out a greenfield procurement function to support improving nationwide infrastructure to achieve the government objective of a net-zero UK by 2050.
As well as empowering the nation’s transition to a greener future through clean energy, green transportation, water and waste, the organisation is passionate about generating regional and economic growth and employment.
To be considered for this role, it is essential that you have central government framework experience, specifically with Public Contracts Regulations 2015 (PCR 2015).
This hybrid role will see you aligned to the Leeds HQ, with the requirement to be in the office 3x/week.
- Managing the procurement process from start to finish, including identifying requirements, preparing tender documents, evaluating bids and negotiating contracts.
- Developing and implementing procurement approaches that deliver cost savings and social value
- Ensuring compliance with PCR 2015 and other relevant legislation, policies and procedures
- Liaising with stakeholders across the organisation to identify procurement needs, whilst supporting the wider business objectives
- Establishing and maintaining strong supplier relationships
- Managing a range of medium-complexity contracts with suppliers, monitoring performance against KPIs, managing disputes and ensuring compliance with contractual obligations
- Identifying opportunities for process improvements
- Delivering specific training and guidance around procurement, contracts and supplier relationship management.
Skills and experience:
- Experience managing end-to-end procurement processes across a range of different categories, specifically corporate and professional services and IT.
- Experience working with central government frameworks, specifically PCR 2015.
- Up to 15% pension contribution
- 30 days annual leave + bank holidays (buy and sell scheme)
- Up to 16% discretionary bonus
- 10% flexible allowance
- Life insurance