Are you a Procurement Administrator looking for that next step in Procurement? Do you want to be a buyer but are looking for that way in? I am working on a role that ticks both of those boxes.
This is a fantastic opportunity in Southampton, working for a growing manufacturing company.
Junior Procurement roles can be hard to come by but this is a company offering a Junior Buyer role in a company where you will learn the fundamentals of Procurement. Being a key part of the procurement process means that you will help accomplish the vast projects that this company work on. Buyers are pivotal to the manufacturing success and not only will you have buying and strategic sourcing responsibilities, but you will also receive training to further your career with this company. The company enjoy rewarding outstanding employees so if you are ready to shine then you could also be acquiring a CIPS qualification fully supported by this company.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Working alongside the purchasing team and being involved in important meetings and decisions
- Supplier and contract management of existing agreements
- Reviews of existing process and agreements
- Low level project PO management
- Learning the trade and building on knowledge of procurement
- Assisting Senior Buyers and reporting supplier information to them
- Tactical buying when smaller projects are the company’s focus
- Process purchase orders in a timely and efficient manner and in accordance with Supply Chain governance
- Support cross business working relationships
- Ensuring that you communicate with internal and external stakeholders on a professional level
An understanding of tactical buying and strategic differences is helpful
This is an exciting role because you will have exposure and participation to the full procurement process. If you are looking for a challenge and like a friendly working environment then this is the role for you.
If you would be interested in applying, please upload an up to date CV today, email me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call Chizoba on 01962 869838 to discuss this role in more detail.