Procurement Heads' Industrial team is working exclusively with a leading material supply organisation to recruit a Junior Buyer.
A growing material supply organisation is looking to grow its procurement team and recruit a Junior Buyer.
This organisation specialises in supplying construction materials to a range of organisations within the construction and trade industries.
This is an opportunity to join a proactive and dynamic procurement team, where you will be able to gain experience working and negotiating with international suppliers across a wide range of products.
As Junior Buyer, you will be responsible for:
- Placing and expediting orders with suppliers, updating and chasing to ensure timely delivery of goods.
- Managing supplier order books to monitor changes, such as price, lead time or quantity – liaise between departments and notify of any changes.
- Resolve supplier delivery issues and errors.
- Managing stock through the company’s ERP System.
Key skills and experience:
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with suppliers
Salary and benefits:
- Up to £27,000
- Monthly team bonus up to £200
- 25 days annual leave, increasing to 30 days after 5 years
- Pension contribution