A fantastic opportunity to join a well-established Financial Services organisation who are embedding SRM, Category Management and Change Management to create a Procurement best practice team.
This role will involve managing key IT suppliers, ensuring effective relationships are in place across the supply chain, enabling suppliers to deliver the required services, drive performance and manage cost. The Supplier Relationship Manager will work with 3rd party providers, the IT function and Procurement to fully understand their businesses and identify any opportunities or new products for development.
- Work closely with key suppliers, managing performance through regular reviews
- Management of supplier contracts
- Collect market intelligence from suppliers and present relevant analysis to management
- Identify opportunity to develop procurement strategy and capability, driving this forward with management and wider Procurement team
- Ensure due diligence and associated supplier risks are managed in line with the company Procurement policy, Risk policy and any relevant legislation
- Ensure completion of all training as mandated by the company
Skills and Experience Required:
We are looking for a Procurement professional with key supplier management skills. Candidates with a category management background will be considered. Further skills and experience required is as follows;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build and maintain longstanding business relationships
- Commercial acumen and credibility in advising senior stakeholders
- Detailed approach with ability to collect and analyse market data
- Experience of driving continuous improvement through the supply chain
- Development of the businesses understanding of supplier relationship management principles
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive business with an exciting strategy. Please apply with an up to date CV today or call Sophie on 01962 869838 for more information.