This prestigious Hampshire-based engineering solutions company is seeking an IT Sourcing Manager to support a suite of customers and stakeholders across 4 sectors.
Reporting to the Head of Procurement the IT Sourcing Manager’s main activity will be sourcing, managing support categories, pipelining, large Capex purchases including desktop estates, storage expansions and creating the strategy needed for the hardware category for both internal infrastructure and customers. Sitting in a team of 5, all leading their own categories, this role is at the heart of the business offering a breadth of opportunity across the business.
Responsibilities of the IT Sourcing Manager role include:
- Development of sourcing strategies
- Supplier selection and prequalification
- Drafting tender documentation and tendering contracts
- Placing contracts
- Reviewing contracts
- Supplier feedback/development activities
Skills and experience required:
- Able to take responsibility
- A capable negotiator.
- An ability to complete contract review
- An understanding of contract novation’s
- Communicate with clarity using a range of methods and styles suited to the purpose and audience
- A good listener
- Good telephone manner and interpersonal skills.
- An ability to analyse, present information and provide recommendations
In applications, we will be looking for:
- 3 years minimum previous experience in a procurement environment, preferably within the IT category area and with knowledge of a range of IT-related categories, including software, hardware and services.
- Competent in carrying out all aspects of Purchasing lifecycle within a defined delegation-level
The benefits on offer are:
- Competitive benefits package
- Money purchase pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Share ownership scheme
- A broad range of career opportunities
How to apply:
To discuss the IT Sourcing Manager role in more depth please contact Chizoba Uzuegbunam at Procurement Heads by emailing your CV to email@example.com or call 07393 140 509 | +44 (0) 1962 869838. Enquiries are all handled confidentially.