Procurement Heads' Interim team is recruiting an Interim IT Procurement Specialist role for a global energy business.
The IT Procurement Specialist role will involve:
- Supporting operating procurement activities across the UK and Europe in all IT Categories of spend including software, services and infrastructure.
- Providing support to existing vendors and escalation point for third-party suppliers and related issues.
- Providing, coordinating and performing tenders in an independent manner, as well as contractual documentation, coordinating the resulting drafts with the Legal department.
- Selection and management of suppliers as well as conduct price, contract negotiations and renewals at a national and international level.
- Experience as a commercial and contract specialist with significant procurement and vendor relationship management
- Several years of expertise in IT procurement (especially software, services and infrastructure)
- Strong commercial management and negotiation skills, with experience in leading projects in a fast-paced delivery-focused organisation.
Remuneration, location and time frame:
- £500 per day, on an inside IR35 basis
- Hybrid working 2-3 days per week in the London office
- Initial 6 months with potential to extend