A globally recognised Technology Organisation are looking to recruit an IT Procurement Manager to help drive IT Hardware, Software and Telecoms across this forward thinking business.
This role will be pivotal in looking at the category strategy not only on a regional basis but help drive this forward globally as the Procurement Transformation begins to be rolled out across the wider international business. The opportunities to leverage other parts of the business and to tap into new areas of spend and rationalise the supplier base are endless. This role will report to the Head of Procurement with a team of 2 buyers reporting into this role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning and delivering category sourcing for the business across IT and Technology
- Accountable for building and maintaining collaborative relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- End to end category management across Telecoms and IT Software and Applications on a global level in the medium term
- Build relationships with the ICT stakeholders and with other strategic suppliers that the business can leverage from
- Have a broad range of IT Category knowledge, particularly in Software, Hardware and Telecoms
- Good understanding of vendors, suppliers and commercial models for the Telecoms and Software area
- Ability to influence and engage senior stakeholders
- Proven ability of evaluating complex data and work within cross functional teams to get both cost and value for the business.
- Degree or equivalent is preferred but not essential
If you are a Procurement professional with a strong background in IT Procurement who is looking for a change and a chance to become part of a growing Procurement Team where there is huge investment in training and people development, then this could well be the role for you! These roles are based out of this organisations impressive Surrey offices.