A privately owned, well known global retail brand that has recently undergone a major acquisition is searching for their next IT Procurement Manager.
Reporting to the Senior Technology Procurement Manager, you will work across all areas of IT spend with a focus on Cloud management. This will be a UK focused role initially with a view that the remit will expand globally across the 15 operating countries.
The end goal is to create a unified global category strategy, aligning spend and ensuring group contracts are adhered to across the globe.
You will also need to roll out a vendor management framework that the group can adhere to ensuring SLA’s, risk and commercial opportunities are exploited.
This is an organisation that is ever evolving and is a market leader in their field. You will need to be able to demonstrate a real appetite for learning and researching new technologies and achieving results whilst working at pace.
Competitive sourcing with an emphasis on eAuctions play a pivotal part in the success of this role.
As IT Procurement Manager, your key responsibilities will be:
- Work across all business functions to align an IT strategy that ensures the appropriate vendors are selected based on entire business need
- Build relationships with IT vendors to maximise performance and strategic objectives
- Work with the group companies to align technology spend and usage of contracts
- Maintain a structured vendor performance management framework across the portfolio
- Run competitive sourcing events and market reviews that support all functions of the organisation
Skills and experience:
The ideal candidate should have a background which reflects the following elements:
- Generalist IT Procurement experience. A bias towards Cloud management would be advantageous
- Negotiation of contracts and the ability to manage a high volume of vendors and contracts post award
- Ability to work and influence senior stakeholders
- A natural passion and aptitude towards Technology and its evolution
- Experience working with Agile based frameworks
- Strong professional network in the Technology space to draw upon as required
- MCIPS qualification (ideally already, but we will support you in achieving this if not)
- International Sourcing experience alongside eAuctions would be an added advantage
Benefits of the IT Procurement Manager role include:
- Up to £55,000
How to apply:
To discuss the IT Procurement Manager role in more depth please contact Hayley Packham at Procurement Heads by emailing your CV to email@example.com or call +44 (0) 7780 043157 | Enquiries are all handled confidentially.