A globally recognised insurance company with a host of strategic projects on the agenda for 2021 is recruiting an IT Procurement Manager on a fixed-term contract running until the end of the year.
Reporting to the Head of Category within an open, supportive and high-performing Procurement team, the IT Procurement Manager will manage and implement key procurement IT activity across a breadth of activities.
As IT Procurement Manager your key responsibilities will be:
- Working with internal stakeholders to gather, assess and challenge business requirements
- Leading the delivery of the end-to-end execution of the Procurement process
- Challenging stakeholders in a manner appropriate to preserve relationships while achieving the right overall commercial result
- Managing delivery of Procurement process, policy and procedures (i.e. RFP, RFI)
- Managing supplier relationships
- Negotiating and implementing contracts for AXA-UK categories and ensuring their compliance to the agreed service, performance, quality and delivery levels
- Proactively managing commercial and contractual risk with third-party suppliers
- Contributing to AXA-UK Procurement savings and KPI objectives
Skills and experience:
- Educated up to A-Level (Degree preferable)
- Significant IT Procurement experience
- MCIPS preferred
Benefits of the IT Procurement Manager role include:
- Bonus scheme
- 28 days holiday
How to apply:
To discuss the IT Procurement Manager role in more depth please contact James Dobbin at Procurement Heads by emailing your CV to email@example.com or call +44 (0) 7785 622635 | +44 (0) 1962 869838. Enquiries are all handled confidentially.
For all the procurement roles we are currently recruiting, click here.