In a time of change, this leading insurance business is looking for an IT Category Manager to drive both IT Hardware, Software and Telecoms across the business.
The organisation has taken on some exciting clients in recent months and is at the forefront of technological transformation and change. You will be very hands on in the IT Procurement Category delivery while still retaining a flexible work/life balance with home working in an agile working culture.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implementing and delivering category sourcing plans for the business across IT Hardware, Software and Telecoms
- Accountable for building and maintaining collaborative relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Working in a truly dynamic and agile working environment with flexible working
- Delivering end to end IT category management for the dedicated client site and helping them create the overall strategy for the Procurement team
- Have a broad range of IT Category knowledge, particularly in Software, Hardware and Telecoms
- Good understanding of vendors, suppliers and commercial models for the IT category area
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders in the business and perhaps have people managed either virtually or directly
- Degree or equivalent is preferred but not essential
If you have a background in IT Procurement and aren’t just looking for a 9-5 job but a role that will allow you the flexibility and also the diversity to work with a range of clients and be a true business partner to the organisation then please apply today!