A leading insurance organisation is in the middle of a huge efficiency program and is recruiting an IT & Telecoms Category Manager to be the subject matter expert through this transformation.
This is an opportunity to take on an IT & Telecoms Category Manager role that will give you great exposure to multiple indirect categories; looking after a large spend you will be constantly engaging with both internal and external stakeholders.
If you are looking to further your career while helping others, then the IT & Telecoms Category Manager position represents a great opportunity to do so.
Does the IT & Telecoms Category Manager role sound like something you would be interested in?
As IT & Telecoms Category Manager your key responsibilities will be:
- Work with the internal stakeholders to gather, assess and challenge business requirements
- Coordinate the delivery of the process/initiative, leading to the establishment of best in class, policy, process, or service
- Build the category strategy when it is not supported by a Global Category Manager and deliver this solution
- Implement a local cost optimisation plan
- Challenge stakeholders in a manner appropriate to preserve relationships while achieving the right overall commercial result
- Manage the delivery of the Procurement process, policy, and procedures (e.g. RFP, RFI, etc)
To work for this leading insurance brand you will require the following experience:
- Experience of negotiating and managing contracts to deliver savings
- Be able to demonstrate previous experience successfully delivering in a customer-focused business, resulting in high levels of customer satisfaction
- Experience of building and managing effective relationships with both the internal and external stakeholders
In applications for this role we will be looking for:
- Educated up to A-level (Degree preferable)
- CIPS Professional Procurement qualification
- 3-5 years worth of Procurement experience
- Deep Category knowledge working with IT & Telecoms
Benefits of the role include:
- 10% bonus
- Private health
To discuss the IT & Telecoms Category Manager role in more depth please get in contact with Joe Sewell at Procurement Heads by emailing your CV to email@example.com or call +44 (0) 7824 045 203 | +44 (0) 1962 869838. Enquiries are all handled confidentially.