The Procurement Heads’ Interim team is partnering with a leading energy company to recruit an Interim Procurement Transition Support Manager.
As an Interim Procurement Transition Support Manager you will report into the Head of Procurement and will work with the programme team and the wider Procurement team to ensure the establishment and implementation of effective Procurement processes. The role will support with testing, training, and adoption of new processes, to ensure the efficient and effective operation of the Procurement function.
- Contracts Management
- Ariba/ S4 Hana/ Coupa experience preferable
- Experience with governance frameworks/ policies and processes.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Previous experience with procurement transformation/ transition of procurement processes
Location, remuneration & timeframe
- Hybrid working – 2 days per week onsite
- £550 per day, inside IR35
- Initial 6 months