The Procurement Heads’ Interim team is pleased to be partnering with a well-known public sector organisation to hire an Interim Procurement Manager.
As an Interim Procurement Manager, you will report into the Head of Assets & Estates Category and be responsible for end-to-end Works tenders and management of new and existing contracts.
- Understanding of Public Sector Regulations
- Experience with works, construction, fit-outs, maintenance, and utilities tenders
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Proven contracts management skills
Location, remuneration and timeframe
- Hybrid – London
- Initial 3 months
- £400-450 per day, Inside IR35
Find out more about our Interim practise!