This globally renowned organisation, and leading provider of software solutions, is looking to recruit a specialist Interim to help with a period of divestment.
Based out of their Chandler’s Ford offices in Hampshire you will join the team at an opportune moment as they embark on business transformation, and work to support them in embedding Procurement services and best practice processes.
Over the next 9-12 months the primary goal will be to deploy services, migrate from existing systems, and where appropriate consolidate technologies. Further responsibilities of the Contractor are as follows;
- Lead on category management activities for the FM spend portfolio
- On-going proactive review of existing category arrangements in collaboration with category business executives and owners
- Engagement with senior stakeholders, offering sound commercial advice and guidance where required
- Lead on negotiations with suppliers, draft and implement contracts
- Maintain supplier relationships within the designated category
Required Skills and Experience:
This role will be ideal for someone who can lead and be responsible for driving the fullest overall commercial value, in collaboration with the key business Subject Matter Experts, suppliers and finalise contracts with a category sourcing led approach. It is required that you have existing expertise in Facilities Management, particularly with property lease negotiations and FM services contracts. Further skills and experience required are as follows;
- Sound understanding of FM category spend
- Experience of end to end procurement processes
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and ability to influence
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to manage and prioritise tasks leading to successful project delivery
- Credible and engaging nature
This is a fantastic opportunity to support on key business transformation and deliver valuable change. If you feel this challenge suits your skill set, and you would like to discuss further, please contact Rupert Gaster on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Heads up – don’t forget that Procurement Heads run a referral scheme in aid of Macmillian Cancer Support. If you know somebody else who could be suitable for this assignment please refer them today!