A FTSE 100 energy company is recruiting an Interim Category Lead/Manager initially for 6 months on a hybrid basis.
The Interim Lead/Manager role is a chance for you to join this organisation initially for 6 months on a hybrid basis, working between the offices in Warwick and from home.
This FTSE 100 energy company is one of the market leaders, driving towards Net Zero.
Working as a key member of its talented procurement team, you will be responsible for high-value, high-risk sourcing strategic sourcing events and category strategies that are vital to the business.
As part of the team, your varied role will involve:
- Management of end-to-end strategic sourcing events.
- Stakeholder Management and building relationships
- Project Management.
The team is responsible for tendering and awarding high complexity, high value (£5m-250m) tender events for major high voltage cable circuit construction projects.
You will be able to hit the ground running and be fairly self-sufficient, so it would be ideal if you have the following:
- Major project/construction procurement tendering event experience.
- Experience in managing high-value, high-complexity tendering events.
- Developed and awarded robust, fit-for-purpose contractual agreements (NEC4 ideally)
- Experience in running OJEU-compliant procurement processes.
- Experience in relevant sectors (i.e. DNO’s or utility companies, Oil & Gas, Large engineering companies, automotive, local authorities, Highways England)