This innovative and well recognised global brand are looking for a new Head of Procurement to run the Corporate Services category area and a team of around 4-5 people on an initial 12-month fixed term contract.
This innovative and well recognised global brand are looking for a new Head of Procurement to run the Corporate Services category area and a team of around 4-5 people on an initial 12-month fixed term contract. This will see you oversee all key areas of indirect spend including HR, Professional Services, Marketing, Logistics and Fleet etc..
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing a small team of Strategic Buyers who are working across indirect spend and supporting their coaching and development
- Implementing and delivering multi-million-pound category sourcing plans for the business across Europe
- Accountable for building and maintaining collaborative relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Have a broad range of Indirect Category knowledge
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders in the business and manage an experienced team of Procurement professionals
- Have the energy and drive to engage and motivate a procurement team and deliver key strategic projects for the business.
- Experience of people management ideally
- A background in working in fast paced environment and ideally within manufacturing, automotive or FMCG
- Degree or equivalent is preferred but not essential
If you are a Senior Procurement professional with proven people management expertise and broad indirect category knowledge and has managed a team of buyers and want to make a true difference within a growing strategic Procurement team then please apply today!