A new opportunity has arisen for a strategically-minded Head of Procurement to join a leading telecoms business, to lead a world-class procurement service for a major UK-wide capex programme.
As Head of Procurement, you will lead complex and high-value negotiations with key suppliers, playing an integral role in delivering infrastructure services across the UK. You will have proven commercial acumen with experience working in a construction / civil engineering / utilities sector.
This is a unique opportunity to join a highly driven and forward-thinking organisation, which also allows the opportunity for flexible working.
- Provide fit for purpose construction contracts & frameworks to deliver a major Fibre to the Premise (FTTP) capex programme.
- Lead the formation of contract strategy to meet and exceed company objectives.
- Lead the negotiation, formation, award and mobilisation of construction contracts.
- Minimises programme risk by securing construction resource to match the capex programme.
- Maximise contract value through negotiation of rates and incentives
- Provide construction contract expertise for contract management and to avoid the potential for dispute.
- Provide in-house expertise for NEC3 contract management and dispute resolution.
- Proven expertise in Construction/Civils Procurement and Contract/Commercial Management and negotiating and drafting supply contracts.
- Expert in negotiating NEC3 construction contracts
- Ability to manage multiple projects, working in a fast paced and sometimes pressured environment.
- Excellent relationship and stakeholder engagement / management skills
This is a great opportunity to join a world-leading organisation. Please send your CV to email@example.com or call on 01962 869 838 for more information.