This well-known retail organisation based in London is currently looking for a new Head of Category to oversee all Logistics spend across the business.
With some exciting new supplier relationships developing and a growing freight and distribution line this will see you develop and deliver the category strategy and lead a multi-million pound spend with a team of 3.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing a team of 3 who will be supporting in delivering the category strategy and you will be leading their coaching and development
- Implementing and delivering multi-million-pound category sourcing plans for the business across Europe
- Accountable for building and maintaining collaborative relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Have a background in Logistics Procurement but can have a wider indirect services category background
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders in the business and manage an experienced team of Procurement professionals
- Have the energy and drive to engage and motivate a procurement team and deliver key strategic projects for the business.
- Proven strong people management expertise.
- A background in working in fast paced environment and ideally within Retail, Manufacturing or FMCG
- Degree or equivalent is preferred but not essential
If you are a Senior Procurement professional with proven people management expertise and a solid technical understanding in Logistics and are looking for a new challenge in an award winning Procurement team then please get in touch today!