Are you competitive and driven to succeed?
Are you motivated by personal success but balance this by operating with integrity? Do you want to grow your career within an inclusive and highly consultative culture? If the answers to these questions is Yes, then you could be the perfect fit for Procurement Heads!
Based in Winchester, we are a boutique Recruitment Consultancy specialising in the recruitment of Procurement Professionals. Launched in 2012 we operate 4 regional practices across London, Surrey & Sussex, Hampshire & Dorset and Berkshire & Oxfordshire, working with many of the UK’s leading brands, organisations and businesses. We are very proud of our market leading reputation and have been nominated two years’ running in the REC Awards’ ‘Best Professional Services Agency’ category. But, we’re not stopping there we’re now looking for more talented people to help take us to the next level.
We’ve built a highly experienced and successful management structure with the team having 90 years recruitment experience and now we’re looking to build on that and create the leaders of the future. We’re looking for a talented Graduate Recruitment Consultant to join and help share in our success, but only the ambitious need apply. We have a shared vision and strategy for the future; together our team aim to become the leading recruiter of procurement professionals in the UK.
We are offering: Excellent Starting Salary + 25 days holiday + Christmas Shutdown (usually 3 days for free) + Pension + Free Parking + £50 on your birthday for a meal + Quarterly & Annual Incentives
In the role of Graduate Recruitment Consultant, you will:
- Undertake regular research of our database and social media channels to support consultants in identifying key Procurement talent
- Develop a broad understanding of a range of senior Procurement roles, confidently matching the skills and experience of job seekers against client briefs and job specifications
- Pro-active business development of prospective new companies to work with across the two brands to further develop our extensive network
- Be encouraged to work to your own initiatives and projects within an entrepreneurial culture alongside supportive, non-intrusive management
- Actively headhunt and resource for live vacancies that the business has and taking these candidates through the recruitment process
- Follow up on leads and referrals provided by candidates and look to convert these into positions to work on
- Receive the training and support you need to become a successful Recruitment Consultant
What we look for in return:
- Ideally some experience of working within a recruitment, sales or customer-facing business and a good understanding of a commercial, business environment
- A self-starting attitude with competitive drive and the ability to work autonomously and take ownership
- Excellent internal and external relationship building skills
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good IT and administration skills
- A desire and commitment to doing things differently within a values-based culture
- A passion to succeed and help drive Procurement Heads to be the recruiter of choice
If you are a passionate about recruitment and want to work for a business with a great reputation that can support you in developing a highly successful career, then this is the right time to get in touch. Transforming the perception of traditional recruitment, we don’t operate old-school recruitment KPI’s but our high-performance culture seeks to develop and reward strong performers. You’re not expected to be suited and booted when you’re not meeting people, and we pride ourselves on being forward thinking and mature in our approach to business.
At Procurement Heads, we’re a very strong team and are lucky enough to consider our colleagues friends. We regularly enjoy a number of social activities outside of the office together – anything from a team breakfast to cocktail masterclasses to paint-balling! Our last 2 annual rewards were to Barcelona and Dubai! We are proud of the culture we have worked hard to create and it’s important that anybody joining our business is aligned with our values; acting with integrity, putting people first, being innovative and rewarding relationships to continually exceed expectations.
If this sounds like you, and you’d enjoy being part of the Heads Family, then please call us on 01962 869 838. We look forward to hearing from you!
Visit our Work For Us pages to find out more about us!
Watch our Graduate to Recruitment Consultant Success Story: