Based in Southampton, we are a boutique Recruitment Consultancy which specialises in the recruitment of Procurement Professionals.
The ideal Graduate Recruitment Consultant will be motivated by a balance of personal success and ability to operate with integrity.
Are you looking to grow your career within an inclusive and highly consultative culture?
If the answer is yes, you could be the perfect fit for the Graduate Recruitment Consultant role.
As Graduate Recruitment Consultant you will:
- Undertake regular research of our database and social media channels to support consultants in identifying key Procurement talent
- Develop a broad understanding of a range of senior Procurement roles, confidently matching the skills and experience of job seekers against client briefs and job specifications
- Pro-active business development of prospective new companies to work with across the two brands to further develop our extensive network
- Be encouraged to work to your own initiatives and projects within an entrepreneurial culture alongside supportive, non-intrusive management
- Actively headhunt and resource for live vacancies that the business has and taking these candidates through the recruitment process
- Follow up on leads and referrals provided by candidates and look to convert these into positions to work on
- Receive the training and support you need to become a successful Recruitment Consultant
Skills and experience required:
- Ideally some experience of working within recruitment, sales or customer-facing business and a good understanding of a commercial, business environment
- A self-starting attitude with a competitive drive and the ability to work autonomously and take ownership
- Excellent internal and external relationship building skills
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good IT and administration skills
- A desire and commitment to doing things differently within a values-based culture
- A passion to succeed and help drive Procurement Heads to be the recruiter of choice
Benefits of the Graduate Recruitment Consultant role include:
- Excellent starting salary
- 25 days holiday
- Christmas shutdown (usually 3 days for free)
- Free parking
- £50 on your birthday for a meal
- Quarterly and annual incentive
To discuss the Graduate Recruitment Consultant role in more depth please contact Rupert Gaster at Procurement Heads by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 1962 869838. Enquiries are all handled confidentially.