In a time of change, with a brand-new team taking shape, this global player in the consumer goods market is looking for a new IT Procurement Leader to drive both IT Hardware, Software and Telecoms across the group.
This is an exciting time for one of the UK’s most prominent companies as they look to grow their Procurement capability globally. The Procurement Agenda for 2018 couldn’t be more exciting, with new Procurement initiatives being rolled out, a more agile workforce plan and Procurement being mandated across the business.
End to end category management is at the heart of Procurement’s philosophy as they really look to continue to raise their profile. This role will report straight to the Head of Indirect Procurement in a well-established Procurement team of over 20 people.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implementing and delivering category sourcing plans for the business across IT and Technology with a spend of over £100 million
- Accountable for building and maintaining collaborative relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Working in a truly dynamic and impressive offices with the opportunity for flexible working
- Being the subject matter expert for IT Procurement and regularly review of business wide strategies as part of the wider Procurement Exec Team.
- Have a broad range of IT Category knowledge, particularly in Software, Hardware and Telecoms
- Good understanding of vendors, suppliers and commercial models for the Telecoms area
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders in the business and perhaps have people managed either virtually or directly
- Degree or equivalent is preferred but not essential
Procurement is at the forefront of this new-age thinking organisation and there is a lot of untapped spend for you and your team to get your hands around. So if you have solid end to end category management expertise within the IT Procurement area and looking for a new role where you can add true value to the organisation then we can’t wait to hear from you!