A highly acquisitive global services business is recruiting a Global Procurement Performance Lead.
Reporting to the Director of Category Management and with two direct reports, you’ll manage and report on global procurement legislative and regulatory compliance metrics, such as carbon footprint, anti-bribery and corruption, and modern slavery.
You’ll also lead the global PMO and reporting team in the delivery of a host of project management and reporting activities to support the international procurement teams, while also leading and managing the selection/management of all procurement-related tools required by the business.
In this Global Procurement Performance Lead role, you’ll be surrounded by ambitious, high-calibre and positive procurement talent and work in central London two times a week with the rest of the role being conducted remotely.
As Global Procurement Performance Lead your key accountabilities will be:
- Capturing procurement lead team actions and ensuring team delivery in line with agreed actions. This is a key responsibility and a critical part of ensuring an effective Procurement function
- Running procurement lead team meetings and quarterly benefits tracking meetings
- Managing procurement team to ensure accurate and timely reporting of savings project, in line with the SOP benefits reporting
- PMO lead for procurement reporting and project updates, supporting regional procurement directors in delivering function communications
- Providing the regional procurement directors monthly updates on savings projects flag on the benefits tracker
- Developing and implementing procurement technology strategy around productivity tools and P2P workflows and ensuring it is aligned with the overall business objectives
- Developing, implementing and maintaining the procurement policy and procedures, and ensuring they are aligned with the overall business objectives
- Developing and implementing the procurement governance, management information, data analysis and reporting workstreams, and ensuring they are aligned with the overall business objectives
- Supporting all business regions to fully optimise their procurement leverage through structured supplier rationalisation and consolidation programmes for both goods and services via providing suitable reporting and robust data analysis
- Facilitating the implementation of Group-wide standardised templates for tender documentation, contractual terms and conditions, and mechanisms to monitor and review supply chain performance
- Establishing key external market contacts to ensure relevant market intelligence is available to the business and factored into key decision-making processes
- Providing procurement expertise in supporting business development activity and service solution design
- Continuously seeking opportunities to further reduce procurement costs and improve overall efficiencies and procurement reporting
- Providing leadership and support as required to ensure successful mobilisation of new supply contracts
Skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience in a similar professional procurement operations role, preferably within a FTSE 100 company.
- Experience in the development of complex databases for supplier development & measurement, spend and contracts data
- Previous experience in managing large, outsourced services contracts essential
- Strong commercial acumen, knowledge of contract law, good financial management and proven communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Experienced in the setup and utilisation of eProcurement, eAuction and online Catalogue Ordering Systems, such as Oracle Fusion preferable.
Benefits of the Global Procurement Performance Lead role include:
- £5,000 car allowance
- Up to 15% bonus
- 25 days holiday