One of the World’s most exciting Technology leaders is investing in a significant procurement transformation and building a brand new procurement team
Procurement Heads is excited to be supporting one of the Tech sector’s most exciting names as they embark on a large scale strategic transformation program to embed business partnering and sustainability across all business areas.
This business is recruiting for a Senior Procurement Manager to lead the implementation of Procurement process and best practice across the IT category
The Procurement Business Partner will have a remit operating across 15 countries, designing and implementing business wide strategies to drive value add procurement initiatives for the business. You will be responsible for supporting the end-to-end life cycle of all procurement deliverables including our approach, maximising value, mitigating risks & much more.
- Working with Procurement Business Partners to deliver significant change projects and supporting the RFP, negotiation, contracting processes
- Deliver financial benefits; cost savings and avoidance, other efficiencies and added value to the business through the implementation of sourcing plans
- Delivery of sourcing activities including planning, negotiation and implementation for RFPs/CCNs/SOWs and contract renewals.
- Find opportunities for improvements in cost, quality, service, and innovation
- Maintain and develop knowledge of the markets and supply chain.
- Build and maintain working relationships with your stakeholders, including providing regular updates on the progress of activities
- Utilise Ariba to support the delivery of procurement activities, including running tenders
- Ensure savings are tracked accurately
- Review and approve Supplier registrations in Ariba
- Supporting delivery of the Responsible Procurement Strategy through adoption of identified processes and practices
- Demonstrate and embed DEI behaviours and practices in your ways of working and engagement with customers, team members and suppliers
- Strong understanding of procurement lifecycle concepts and procedures and how they fit together
- Proficient Ariba User both S2P and Contract Workspace modules
- Strong communicating and influencing skills at all levels both internally and externally
- Strong analytical skills –ability to source data, analyse and draw conclusions
- Reporting and presentation experience
What’s on offer:
Up to £92,000
Over $100,000 of shares
Private Medical & Dental
25 days holiday
hybrid – 2 days in the office in Hertfordshire