We’re proud to be partnering with a PE-backed, engineering and manufacturing business to appoint an EHS Manager.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the EHS Manager will be responsible for coordinating the EHS activity, leading the EHS team, and developing/improving the organisation’s safety management systems.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the Director of Operations to deliver and lead business EHS projects
- Ensure visitors and contractors are briefed and managed correctly by the EHS team
- Set department objectives/KPIs and review the ongoing performance of direct reports
- Ensure First Aid, Fire, Incident Manager, and other emergency procedures are developed and maintained
- Prepare and deliver EHS reports to the Site and Corporate leadership team
- Ensure the business remains current to all HASAWA obligations
- Maintain business readiness and successful certification from ISO 45001 and ISO 14001
First and foremost we are looking for a visible, engaging and driven individual who wants to contribute to the success of the company. Ideally, they will have had experience in an EHS role and in a relevant industry where they have lead, coached and developed teams.
The successful candidate will be NEBOSH-qualified with current knowledge of HSE and HASAW legislation and act updates.
This organisation strives to promote from within and is offering a real chance to influence change in an industry-leading, global company.