This leading retail brand, known for the innovative thinking and ability to push boundaries is seeking an EMEA Senior Buyer to work across a range of indirect categories.
As Senior Buyer you will be responsible for upholding relationships with key suppliers and stakeholders alike. You will deliver business critical work across spend analysis, strategic sourcing and cost savings.
Your responsibilities as EMEA Senior Buyer will include:
- Conducting spend analysis and making recommendations accordingly
- Leading cost negotiations to achieve savings targets
- Maintain stakeholder relationships through stakeholder mapping and engagement activity
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure smooth running of all assigned projects
- Maintain supplier relationships through mapping and engagement activity
- Work to develop the supplier base, working to improve performance
Skills and experience required:
- Experience of buying within a fast-paced environment across indirect categories
- Experience of operating within EMEA capacity ideal, but not essential
In applications we will be looking for:
- Evidence of working within indirect category spend
- Candidates with confidence to engage with key stakeholders at senior level
- Capability to work within a fast-paced environment, where demand is ever-changing
- Collaborative style, ability to influence whilst maintaining sound relationships
- Experience of managing suppliers closely to achieve continued supplier performance
- Evidence of cost saving delivery
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Procurement Buyer to further advance their career.
This role offers insight into various category spends with the broad coverage, as well as the scope to operate across the EMEA region.
Further benefits offered include:
- Competitive base salary
- 5% non-contributory pension plan
- 3 charity days to take across the year
- 50% staff discount on products
- Various high street discounts
- Flexible working scheme
- Supportive culture where progression is encouraged
If this sounds of interest and you’re ready for your next challenge, we’d love to hear from you.
To discuss the EMEA Senior Buyer role in more depth please contact Sophie Cook at Procurement Heads by emailing your CV to email@example.com or call +44 (0) 7387103143 | +44 (0) 1962 869838. Enquiries are all handled confidentially.