As a specialist in appointing Procurement Leadership roles internationally, we are delighted to be partnering with this innovative and progressive Pharmaceutical & Consumer Healthcare organisation.
With a strategic procurement organisation transformation underway, the opportunity exists for an experienced, innovative, agile and technically competent international Real Estate & FM Procurement Category Leader to join and be part of a genuine strategic change programme.
This Procurement category leadership opportunity is an integral part of the Transformation agenda – especially as the investment and strategy around the Real Estate and FM portfolio is strategically pivotal to the CPO’s agenda.
The ability to engage, motivate and drive change across a disparate, complex stakeholder community is vital to the success of this position.
As Director – Real Estate & FM Category your key responsibilities will be:
- Leading the business area or functional Purchasing team, establishing and communicating vision and strategic direction, providing business context, coaching and direction to enable the team to meet its performance targets
- Managing a geographically dispersed team of people constantly assigned on strategic sourcing projects
- Representing the company with global strategic suppliers/contractors as appropriate, ensuring the company performance requirements are understood and being met.
- Taking accountability for creating Purchasing strategy and delivering value in their set/functional area and advises the CPO on development of Group Purchasing agenda.
- Ensuring that their teams and their stakeholders leverage and operate in line with the company purchasing tools, processes and policies
- Build consensus and support of other leaders, leading and contributing to the development of improved Purchasing strategy and practice
Skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, advanced tertiary qualifications preferably in business administration, commerce, engineering, supply chain and procurement would be advantageous.
- Fluent in English and German (other European languages would be an advantage)
- Extensive experience in leading a purchasing department in either the pharmaceutical industry or listed Categories is preferred.
- The individual must be able to show deep domain knowledge of the Category and a track record of delivering value across large, de-centralised companies. Stakeholder Engagement, Supplier Collaboration, Team Leadership, Coaching and Mentoring are all essential attributes.
- In addition, a track record of driving change with pace, agility and adaptability to a changing environment.
Benefits of the Director – Real Estate & FM Category role include:
- c€130kbase salary
- Car allowance
- Performance-based bonus and extensive benefits package
How to apply:
To discuss the Director – Real Estate & FM Category role in more depth please contact David Hazeldine at Procurement Heads by emailing your CV to email@example.com or call +44 (0) 7780 734743.
Enquiries are all handled confidentially.