As they embark on an exciting period of transformation, this insurance business is looking to recruit a Digital Procurement Analyst.
The Digital Procurement Analyst will support a Digital Procurement Lead in all requirements related to procurement digital tools, reporting and administration.
The role will assist with the creation and implementation of the procurement team’s digital strategy and pathway and help ensure they get the best value from the Procurement and SRM tools available.
As Digital Procurement Analyst you will be responsible for the existing Procurement systems, working to ensure on-going service from suppliers, looking out for developments as well as managing access, changes, upgrades and training.
To be successful in this role you will be a champion for the digital tools and technology available, working closely with the team and the wider business to ensure the best possible value is achieved from the use of such platforms.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to and help implement digital strategy across the “Source to Contract” tools and P2P tools and categories whilst supporting in the identification of opportunities and making recommendations to streamline processes and drive digital change within the Procurement & SRM environment.
- Work closely with the category leads to ensure the best value from the tools and to drive positive digital change and innovation.
- Ensure the ongoing operational performance of inscope tools and own and manage enhancements, upgrades etc and participate in relationship management activities with tools providers and internal support teams where applicable.
- Operationally manage the access controls, user logs and supporting training and management of the tools.
- Ensure that the tools provide appropriate reporting and standard reports for the team and own and manage monthly reports accordingly
- Help to refresh/update in scope policies, approaches and handbooks based on the digital strategy and corresponding change and impact to process and supplier engagement model.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Sounds understanding of procurement software tools, P2P systems such as GEP smart and Oracle
- Analytical style with attention to detail
- Ability to provide and explain detailed reports, making recommendations accordingly
- Proactive and confident style, with the ability to communicate and network around the wider business
Read more about the benefits available for this role:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus up to 33%
- Competitive pension scheme
- Life assurance
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Share plan
- Discounts on everyday shopping
- Cycle to work scheme
- Income protection
How to apply:
To discuss the Digital Procurement Analyst role in more depth please contact Sophie Cook at Procurement Heads by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 7387103143 | +44 (0) 1962 869838. Enquiries are all handled confidentially.