A well known third-sector organisation is seeking a Contracts Manager for a 12 month FTC.
Procurement Heads is delighted to be working with this highly-regarded third-sector organisation based in Dorset.
This organisation has a centralised and professional procurement function reporting to the Head of Procurement and Logistics.
As a Contracts Manager, you will have the unique role of re-examining all contracts related to a number of highly specialised equipment components, in order to add value.
While this is initially a 12-month role, there is a high probability of the position going permanent depending on outcomes.
- Support the value enabling stream strategy and work in project teams to deliver clear plans that achieve future goals
- Implement the execution of the organisation’s procurement strategy to reduce risk, total life cost and improve quality/service standards to agreed metrics and meet corporate priorities
- Develop and implement the organisation’s procurement category or subcategory strategy within the value enabling stream, leading projects to deliver clear plans to ensure financial targets and future goals are met through a project approach
- Sign off projects and spend with relevant value enabling stream and Senior Category Manager using governance forums, improving contract coverage across the category
- Analyse/interpret trends, markets and system data as well as organisational requirements to influence stakeholders through the effective presentation of data and key metrics
Benefits of the role include:
- Pension contributions of up to 16% of basic salary
- Flexible working
Despite having their main office in Dorset, candidates can be based further afield as the company operates on a hybrid working structure with 2/3 days in the office per week.
Ideally, you will come from a manufacturing background, especially in the marine or aerospace industries.
It’s also crucial that you are commercially minded with strong contract management experience.