Working alongside an international private healthcare organisation, we are recruiting for a Contracts and Supplier Relationship Manager to join their ever-developing team of procurement specialists.
This organisation takes pride not only in how it delivers to its customers, but how it takes care of its employees as well. They are caring, progressive, and believe everyone who works for them must have a passion for what they do.
The purpose of this role is to ensure effective contract and supplier management through the development and implementation of a risk-based approach that drives excellent supplier performance, value and innovation from the organisation’s key suppliers.
The ideal person for this role will have had experience working in hospitals before, but it is not essential.
As Contracts and Supplier Relationship Manager your key responsibilities will be:
- Developing and implementing a risk-based framework and associated operational processes for supplier and contract management.
- Fostering a culture of rigorous operational, clinical and financial analysis of contract performance.
- Ensuring all key contracts have appropriate SLA’s, KPI’s and appropriate service credits.
- Implementing a formal supplier and contract management process for all key suppliers and contracts, including a structured engagement programme with suppliers and recording/tracking of agreed actions.
- Establishing and maintaining appropriate systems to report on contract management to the Procurement Team, Hospitals and UK Executive Board.
- Liaising with the Sourcing Team to ensure all key contracts contain robust contract management provisions.
- Providing guidance to the Sourcing Team on drafting of SLA’s, KPI’s and service credits.
- Promoting a joined-up approach to contact management, working with and advising key business stakeholders.
- Leading the contact management process, working with business stakeholders to ensure all key suppliers are actively managed.
- Acting as a Business Partner, representing the UK procurement function to other UK functions and sites. Have a visible presence in the business.
Skills and experience:
- 5+ years experience in a procurement-related role, with experience of supplier and contract management.
- Significant experience of drafting Service Level Agreements, Key Performance Indicators and Service Credits.
- Supplier/contract performance management as part of a procurement/supply chain role.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
- Working knowledge of drafting complex contracts and contract law
- Proven self-starter, with a demonstrable record of successfully managing multiple projects
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Familiarity with E-Procurement Systems
- Proven ability to work effectively in both a team environment and autonomously
- Attention to detail, with the ability to produce clear, professional reports
- Track record of delivering projects to deadlines
- Demonstrable project management skills
Benefits of the Contracts and Supplier Relationship Manager role include:
The salary for this role is up to £50,000 with 25 days holiday, life assurance and private medical. This role also has the advantage of flexible working, only requiring you to be in the office one or two days a week.
How to apply:
To discuss the Contracts and Supplier Relationship Manager role in more depth please contact Grace Turner at Procurement Heads by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 7747 272 285| +44 (0) 1962 869838. Enquiries are all handled confidentially.