Reading’s largest Utility business is looking for a Contract Manager to join them as they go through a period of transformation and growth.
The Contract Manager will look after a range of contracts working across a number of different teams and proactively engage with a range of senior stakeholders.
You will be responsible for project managing, prioritising and ultimately consistently delivering on time and with best value outcomes.
As Contract Manager your key responsibilities will be:
- Supporting the implementation of the contract management strategy
- Ensuring the contractual and commercial intent of our agreements for their category areas is delivered
- Driving supplier performance through robust management and alignment with business objectives for relevant categories
- Proactively and transparently managing supplier risk through the enforcement of regulatory and internal standards for all supplier relationships for areas such as Health Safety and Wellbeing, Modern Slavery, Bribery Act and supplier financial risk
- Supporting the delivery of key targets including improving FA compliance and reducing tail spend
- Identification of pipeline of strategic sourcing and contract management initiatives for specific category areas
- Ensuring preparation and execution of structured, mutually beneficial and sustainable negotiations
To work for this exciting growing utility organisation you will require the following experience:
- 2+ years in a contract management role
- Experience in enabling effective decision making
- Some experience in developing and implementing category strategies
- Used to working in benefit-driven organisations and track record of meeting benefits targets
- Experience in a commercial role is desirable, particularly the experience of working in a benefit-driven organisation
- Evidence of good communication skills and customer service ethic
In applications we will be looking for:
- Dynamic procurement professionals with a minimum of 2 years worth of experience
- Degree educated
- Studying towards MCIPS
To discuss the Contract Manager role in more depth please contact Joe Sewell at Procurement Heads by emailing your CV to email@example.com or call +44 (0) 7824 045 203 | +44 (0) 1962 869838. Enquiries are all handled confidentially.