A telecoms organisation in Berkshire has undergone a significant transformation and, as a result, is seeking a Commercial Contracts Manager to join at a time in its pivotal growth trajectory.
Reporting to the CEO, the Commercial Contracts Manager role sees you manage more than 5,000 sites and take overall accountability for all commercial contract management across the Major Partners, as well as be a key escalation point for the tenants. You will ensure the required contract obligations are upheld for both parties from the agreements to support and deliver business requirements.
As Commercial Contracts Manager, you will be expected to carry out the following:
- Effectively manage and maintain accurate and appropriate governance with the third-party partners, in order to manage delivery against their SLA/KPI deliverables, whilst ensuring the organisation is delivering against its obligations.
- Agreement of pricing for the demand according to established rate cards
- Ensure accurate payment is made for services supplied and that correct charges are applied under the terms of the agreement.
- To understand the requirements relevant to the portfolio and ensure a positive relationship within a key Stakeholder Management framework and ensure there is a long-term strategy to optimise the relationship.
- Lead and act as the principal point of contact in the negotiation of agreement(s) and issues on behalf of the Anchor tenants, subject to their direction and agreement thereof to any terms.
- Manage with Legal to deliver finalised agreements and manage these agreements through the relevant company governance processes.
- The role will seek out and promote innovation in adopting best practices for improving operating, cost & service models.
Skills and experience:
You will ideally be IACCM or MCIPS qualified with a proven track record of delivery within telecoms. The external parties are very demanding and knowledgeable, and you must demonstrate credibility within the telecoms arena to produce desired outcomes.
- Significant commercial property negotiation & account management experience.
- Successful negotiation track record of fostering strong inter-personal relationships.
- Effective people/line management experience through change management and transformation in a commercial dynamic.
- Telecoms property experience.
- Commercial Account Management experience.
- Experience of operationalisation of volume related commercial deals. Experience of operating at board level, plus previous line Management experience.
- Commercial acumen, influencing skills, relationship management, IT literacy (Excel intermediate level). Negotiating & Resolution Dispute skills.
- Ability to present at board level. Project Management skills. Finance and business case modelling experience. Property related Legal awareness. Process development and process compliance experience.
How to apply:
To discuss the Commercial Contracts Manager in more depth please contact Hayley Packham at Procurement Heads by emailing your CV to email@example.com or call +44 7780 043157. Enquiries are all handled confidentially.