A technology brand at the forefront of innovation is recruiting a Category Manager to oversee marketing spend for their EMEA region. This leading brand delivers cutting edge technology to markets across the globe, operating a business philosophy that is strategic and commercial. This is your opportunity to join a team that take risks, push boundaries and inspire. Sound like something you’d like to be a part of?
As Category Manager you will oversee marketing spend across EMEA regions, working across a range of marketing categories and business-critical projects. You will interface with key senior stakeholders, working on long term strategic objectives to deliver procurement excellence.
The Procurement team are highly ambitious and have a shared commitment to continuously improve and grow. As Category Manager you will play a pivotal role in advancing the team and achieving key strategic objectives. In return you will be well supported by the Head of Procurement and peers alike, the business are focused on developing employees through on-going training.
- Developing and execute category strategy, in line with procurement best practice
- Contribute to assigned savings targets
- Work closely with key stakeholders to align procurement to business objectives
- Drive change and challenge where required
- Manage supplier relationships
- Act as a subject matter expert and credible Procurement advisor to relevant business units
It’s not essential that you come with an extensive marketing background, and we are happy to take applications from Category Managers with experience across Indirect categories. It is however essential that you come with energy, drive and passion for Procurement. You will be encouraged to build your profile across the business and act as a credible advisor for the Procurement function.
Key requirements for the role are as follows;
- Experience in working in a Procurement role on a multinational basis (e.g. regional/pan-European and/or Global).
- Experience of leading end to end Procurement processes
- Evidence of self-development
- Ability to lead negotiations
- Strong stakeholder and supplier management skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Procurement function that lead from the front, strive for constant improvement and push boundaries at all opportunities. If you feel you are ready for a new challenge, I’d love to hear from you.
To discuss this role in more depth please contact Sophie Cook at Procurement Heads. All enquiries are confidential, you can reach Sophie on 01962 869 838 / email@example.com.
Top of Form