Based in brand-new, contemporary offices in Central London with a start-up feel, this iconic FMCG brand has seen explosive growth overseas and is now primed to do the same right the way across EMEA. To do so, it is looking to fortify its Procurement team by appointing a Category Manager – Indirects to support its recently appointed Head of Indirect Sourcing.
The role will see you executing the indirect sourcing strategy and managing the business’ indirect expenditure, while also building long-lasting relationships with the business’ suppliers and internal stakeholders.
Leading Procurement activity within your categories, this role would suit a strong generalist who can marry quality, brand values, availability and cost requirements with gravitas and relationship building across an annual spend of circa $100m.
You’ll need the following experience:
- Demonstrative experience leading projects delivering cost savings and adding value
- A resilient and robust personality with the ability to handle and negotiate with a difficult and demanding stakeholder group
- MCIPS qualified or studying towards MCIPS
- Minimum of 5 years’ indirect Procurement experience
- Excellent project management skills
A challenging, autonomous role at an ambitious, iconic and already highly lucrative company, you will be joining a business set to explode over the next few years and dominate the market within which it operates.
To discuss this role in more depth please contact James Dobbin at Procurement Heads by emailing your CV to email@example.com or call +44 (0) 7785 622635 | +44 (0) 1962 869838 . All enquiries are handled confidentially.