A business working to make a difference in the lives of their customers; a global brand leading in the medical manufacturing industry.
Working as part of an established Category Management Team, and operating at a global level, you will run end to end procurement activity for marketing spend in the EMEA region. Focused around building collaborative relationships with stakeholders and suppliers alike, you will ensure efficient and effective running of the marketing spend.
To be successful in this position you will be confident in working within a global capacity, with the capability to develop sourcing strategies, manage supplier relationships and act as an advisor for commercial and contractual queries. As a key member of the sourcing function it is your responsibility to achieve maximum value from supplier arrangements. You will evidence strong communication skills and build positive stakeholder relationships across the business.
- Develop and implement best practice procurement strategy for assigned category spend.
- Collaborate with key business stakeholders to drive relevant procurement strategy and achieve efficient and effective procurement delivery.
- Work closely with suppliers to maintain relationships whilst ensuring value for the business.
- Collate relevant market data and report to management as required.
- Work alongside legal teams to execute relevant contract agreements.
- Execution of purchase orders to suppliers as required.
- Managing the performance of suppliers in a Category using approved processes and tools.
- Maintain internal procurement systems.
Skills and Experience Required:
The appointed candidate will have proven procurement experience with a sound working knowledge and track record of delivery within the marketing category. Further skills and experience required is as follows;
- Ability to influence internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent communication skills with a collaborative work style.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Computer literate with strong excel skills and capability to operate online procurement tools / systems.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive business with an exciting strategy. Please apply with an up to date CV today or call Sophie on 01962 869838 for more information.