I am proud to be working on a new role in Wiltshire, for a well-known Public Sector company. Due to a restructure within the procurement team, an opportunity has arisen for an Indirect Buyer to manage the HR Category. The realisation for this role to be a permanent fixture has come with great support from the company board. This company holds a valuable and important reputation nationally and having experience in public sector isn’t necessary so this is a good chance to broaden your procurement career and add a string to your bow.
This is a highly visible role with little room for error and this would therefore be a great opportunity to prove your strategic and meticulous procurement skills. A large part of this role is working with recruitment agencies, so supplier relationship management is important in order to keep existing suppliers onboard. Someone with this experience would be valuable as there are a few key suppliers that need particular SRM attention. Similarly, there is an importance to keep internal stakeholder relationships well managed. Another key element of this role is the contract management side, ensuring that the compliance is of a high standard.
- Act as the primary contact and source HR services
- Contribute to key strategic decisions, enabling and supporting solutions that support workforce & HR strategies.
- Define and execute individual stakeholder requirement needs.
- Engage with key stakeholders, attend regular meetings within other departments
- Continually check the market for framework updates, new tenders, new products and services, market insights and risks and keep the stakeholders informed and engaged
If you are a relationship builder, have successful experience managing contracts and have some experience in HR procurement then this is the role for you!
This company are looking to interview soon so don’t miss out – get in touch! Send your CV to email@example.com or ring me on 01962 869 838 or 07393 140 509.